Desarrollo de scripts y aplicaciones web freelance en Ruby/Ruby on Rail, diseño UI/UX, diseño web y creación de contenido con más de 5 años de experiencia en el área.
I am an energetic guy looking forward to working on the fields of web development and project management bringing to the table what most programmers lack; good communication skills and leadership.
I value good client relationships a lot, it’s safe to say that I am very open minded, flexible and critical. Personally, I like to think that the highest priority stakeholder of the developing process is the-end user. To achieve excellence, I believe that working software is delivered frequently and that it requires meticulous attention to details and design.
I’ve finished a couple of small and successful freelance projects but I am focusing on bigger scale projects at the moment. I consider myself a fast learner.
I love git (https://github.com/truenito) but most of my contributions live in private repositories. I know a thing or two about testing, scripting, databases, debugging, web design, entrepreneurship, agile, UML, test/use cases, Selenium, Heroku, Unix (OS X), AWS, SublimeText and Photoshop.
I speak, write & read English and Spanish at a fluent level.
I currently work remotely, paid by the hour for a couple of North American companies making their Ruby web applications better.
* Systems engineering major (concentration on programming ), Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM – RSTA).
* Knowledge of Ruby Skills Test – Grade 3.4 by ExpertRating.
* Advanced English, Instituto Cultural Dominico-Americano.
* Multimedia and web design, Instituto Técnologico de las Américas (ITLA).
* Announcing and broadcasting, certified broadcaster, Escuela Nacional de Locución Profesor Otto Rivera (ENLPOR).
* 10+ online courses related to web development.